Friday, October 28, 2011

This is Real- Solar Entertainment



I couldn't believe it either. It happened so fast.


Here's the whole story. On the last day of RMP review, I went to the room where Queenie was assigned and talked to Sir Torres about the company which accepted me. We ended up with a decision of not pursuing that company. Queenie talked to me "Diba gusto mo sa Solar?" and I said yes. It was Lyra who told her and Adri, our friend, was the one looking for another intern so I immediately sent him a text message. He told me to send him my resume and so I did. That night, I was waiting for my kuya and dad 'cause I'll go home with them to Bulacan. But I just woke up on a Friday morning with a text message and my dad and kuya left already. But I think it was just where God wanted me to be. The text message was from Adri and he told me that if I go Solar that morning, then I am in. 


Adri told me that he sent the message to 2 other persons. So it was more like a race to Solar. I prepared and go immediately to Makati. I got there and Adri told me that I am going to be accepted because the other two wouldn't make it. So we went up and I waited 'cause I thought I was going to be interviewed. What happened was I got hired because I think they needed another intern. They made me work that day and the rest is history. :) 


Was it luck or was it meant for me? haha emosyonal :D 


HAPPINESS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment