Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm A Fan

I love Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan. I literally was addicted to the series. When I was at the end of The Last Olympian, I wanted to read more so badly. Fortunately, there were pages of The Lost Hero. It was good! It felt like Percy Jackson didn't leave. I wanted to read the whole book but I don't have The Lost Hero. And what I always do when I go to book stores is browse books especially Riordan's even if I've read all PJOs. I remember telling my sister and friends this "Sobrang galing nung writer nito. Adik siguro sa Greek Mythology." (The book's author is so great. I think he's addicted to Greek Mytholgy.) I learned Greek Mythology because Rick Riordan. He educated me. I want to read The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune and I definitely will...hopefully soon. :)

I can really say that I am a fan of Rick Riordan. :D Kudos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment