Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stitch By Stitch

Just feel like blogging about this awesome, awesome song! :) Heard this last night for the first time and wow I fell in love with it. :) <3 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :)
Stitch By Stitch by Javier Colon
Blue and black, heart torn out,You uncover what's beneath my skinThere and back, there's no doubt, your touch is my medicine
I'll be okay, 'cause you heal me...
And I'll give you all my pieces brokenIn your hands, there's nothing that you can't fixMy heart is frayed, my scars are openSo put me back together now, stitch by stitchPut me back together now, stitch by stitch.
What you say, without words, resuscitates what was numb insideSo repair me, every thread of me, 'cause you're bringing me back to life
I'll be okay, 'cause you heal me...
And I'll give you all my pieces brokenIn your hands, there's nothing that you can't fixMy heart is frayed, my scars are openSo put me back together now stitch, by stitch
I'm still afraid of falling, somehow it's takin' over meDon't ever let me let it go...
There and back, there's no doubt, your touch makes me whole again
And I'll give you all my pieces brokenIn your hands there's nothing that you can't fixMy heart is frayed, my scars are openSo put me back together now, stitch by stitch
 Put me back together now, stitch by stitch
 Put me back together now, stitch by stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment