Saturday, October 15, 2011

Untouched by Human Mouth

This is the Choco Mucho I told my friend, Ferson, I won't eat. 


He gave this to me on my 17th birthday (Which he almost forgot until Satoshi reminded him) almost 4 years ago.



This is signed with note.

I swear I kept my promise. I'll tell you guys why this seems empty. This is indeed empty. About 7 months ago, we moved here in Pulilan but we left a lot of things in Plaridel (Choco Mucho and Toblerone included). 

Last Tuesday, Ashe, Queenie and I went to Plaridel to get some things. I decided to get the chocolates I've been keeping for years. I was shocked and sad to see the Choco Mucho empty and I know why. The mouse/mice ate it and did it in a very clean way. Notice that just a little part of the packaging is damaged but all of what's inside is gone. Sorry, Ferson. :|| I hope this doesn't happen to the M&M you gave me. :||

This one was given to me by May, my high school best friend, on my 18th birthday.  




I also promised her I won't eat it. 
I think this was also signed but I wasn't able to capture the signature.

This wasn't eaten by rat/rats but ants are inside it. Sorry, Besh. :||

I can't do anything about it anymore but I think if I were to continue collecting chocolates, I'd put it in safer place. In my defense though, I was able to keep this safe for years it's just that nobody cleans the house anymore and the only living things in there are rodents. I WAS WRONG ABOUT NOT BRINGING THEM WITH ME.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mau,

    The chocomucho is probably eaten by ants too. Those pesky rats can't do anything with finesse. If they ate your chocolates, it should have holes everywhere. But since it looks like that, I can hypothesize that the ants are the real culprits.

    You said that the ants are still inside the Toblerone, that really happens. It happened to me too.

    If you have other food that you don't want to lose, I heard that ants hate black peppers, basil leaf and other spices. So store them somewhere you also store your spices. :)

    -Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver as in Oliver Magat? :)) alright! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete