Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Phenom, Kiefer Ravena




I remember Kiefer as a little boy. I've known him since we were kids. I am a little bit older though. 


As a teen, Kiefer was makulit and ma-kwento. And the word dugyoters is still stuck in my mind. He used this word a lot when I came with them to Tagaytay.


I'd like to clarify that we're not close and I am not writing to brag. It's just that, I am proud. REALLY! 


I know that he was already a big star when he was still an Eaglet.  Now that he's in college, he's even more popular. I didn't realize this until we (my sisters, nieces, Caidics, Ravenas) ate dinner together one time. People would ask him for pictures. My niece and I were like "Kiefer's so popular". My friends even asked me to talk to him so they could have pictures with him. 


One thing I like about Kiefer in court (besides being a naturally good player), is that he's so kind. He stops possible fight, and helps other players get up when they fall. I can see that his feet are still on the ground. 


We all know he's good and maybe he's the BIGGEST star in UAAP. I am proud. My sister is. I can't even imagine how proud his family is. Go, Kief! Kief Achieving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment