Saturday, September 10, 2011

CRAZY STUPID LOVE



When I first saw Crazy Stupid Love's trailer, I told my self "No way in hell I'm gonna miss this movie." and I didn't. I ended up watching alone though even if Cez, Sam and I planned to watch it together. We dropped my mom and ate to the airport. Watching movies alone for me wasn't actually new because I do that all the time. That's the one thing I do which others find really weird. hahaha! Anyway, Iwatched iot alone but I didn't actually feel alone. The movie was my companion.

The movie started with Cal (Steve Carell) and Emily (Julianne Moore) having a date which ended with Emily saying she wanted a divorce. Cal was so sad and went out, had some drinks and met Jacob (Ryan Gosling) who changed his outlook in this divorce process adn changed the way he dressed as well.

Cal was the one-woman-guy who got hurt so bad and became the dude who have sex with girls he meet on the bar or any girl he's able to hit on. But he didn't love them. He only loved a girl in his life. That's Emily. When he was about to get things straight again, in the Parents-Teachers meeting with Emily, he found out that he had sex with his son, Robbie's (Jonah Bobo) teacher (Marisa Tomei). And screwed everything. Emily found out they had sex and he spilled about having sex with 8 more girls. He got problematic and was looking forward to talking to Jacob who became busy. 

Jacob was the type of guy who goes out almost every night and hit hot girls and eventually have sex with them. Until he met Hannah (Emma Stone) who he found cute and whot he couldn't get. Hannah had a boyfriend (Josh Groban) who she thought would ask her to marry him but only offered her a job promotion. She broke up with him and looked for Jacob in the bar. She kissed him and asked him to go somewhere else which means home and have sex. They didn't have sex. The danced, kissed, have fun but no sex which is not like Jacob. He fell in love with Hannah and She wants her to meet her mom and family.

On the other hand, Cal planned something for Emily. To their shock, Hannah is Cal and Emily's first child and Jacob is the man Hannah wanted her mom to meet. Of course, Cal wasn't approved of it but gave his blessing in the end. It was a happy, touching story.

It was actually unexpected that Hannah was Cal's daughter. The story was sweet and inspiring. Falling in love is unexpected. Falling in love is continuous. Falling in love..is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment