Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jeric Fortuna


I asked my friends to describe Jeric in court and they said "magaling", "nakakabilib", and "UNDERRATED".


I didn't know Jeric during my first year in UST. I was already a sophomore student when I knew who he was and what he looked like.


It wasn't a big deal to me when I found out that he was one of my blockmates on my third year (until now). I wasn't really close to him. I mean we we're just normal classmates. We (blockmates) didn't watch much of their games last year. But when UAAP Season 74 begun, my blockmates and I watched every UST game that fell on Thursdays. We have never been this supportive. We created banners and printed shirts (yes that was us haha) for him. Maybe we did this because we'll be graduating and he'll be staying for another year. 


Like Kiefer, I didn't realize his popularity until I started reading his posts on Formspring. He has a lot of followers and he answers question after another. It's insane. His fans are crazy about him. 


Jeric is a good and funny friend. I honestly think that he is the most studious player UST has today. Since our class starts at 7am and ends at 11am, there are times that even if they have game, he'd still attend class. 

We got emotional when we saw him cried during the UST-AdMU game. Now that UST had said goodbye to the 74th season of UAAP basketball, we'd like Jeric to know how proud we are. You're still number ONE to us. M2 loves and supports you all the way. You'll still see us in the crowd next season. :) 


DEAR UAAP, IT"S NOT FORTUNE. IT'S FORTUNA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment