Saturday, April 9, 2011

Twitter Mania

I started tweetting in 2009 and I loved it from the start. Twitter gives me this unexplainable satisfaction. Almost addictive actually. hehe =p I used to go to school early and go to the library not to read books but to tweet. I'm not kidding. It's true. I didn't have laptop then so I can't tweet at home so that's what I do. Until I finally learned about Tweetitow. Tweetitow is an application where in one can tweet through text. *[tweetitow.com] I actually tweet for free whenever I am registered to Globe unlimited services. [there, Globe. free advertisement] Anyway, then, with tweetitow, I could tweet and I could also receive mentions. I could receive at most 30 mentions a day.  Mentions have payment now. My friends and relatives were like "addict ka!", "di kasi ako mahilig sa ganun e"(referring to blogs/ short blogs/ whatever). Really, guys? =p


I love Twitter's features. The TTs, customizations and the like.


I loved the sense that when I tweet, no one I personally know responded. I got to talk to people I don't know. I got to talk to people with interests same as mine. :)) Then POOF! Gradually, my friends and relatives started to create their account. I thought it would be bad, well at least for me. I thought I wouldn't be able to tweet the stuff I wanted to say. But I didn't care. I tweeted whatever I want and nobody cared. I got to express what I feel. It's like an ART for me. :)) Maybe a part of the unexplainable satisfaction is expression.


There were people calling me "addict" write? Well most of them were my friends. I was with them most of the time so they know. I do that every time. Whenever we were in the computer shop, they'd (especially Mona :)) see me open my Twitter account first and then Facebook. HAHA! Anyway, Alya Salvador, my college barkada joined Twitter last December 2010. She now has exactly 6,395 (by 9:28pm) tweets. FYI, she used to call me Twitter addict. She is the one who's addict you know? HAHA! I have tweeted exactly 10,398 tweets since I joined 2 years ago. Now compare! :)) =p I'm an addict Alya, really? HAHA [follow Alya on twitter @bangstaaar :))]


I have dared myself a couple of times to delete my Facebook account because honestly, I am not fond of it like others. And I know I can live without it. It's just that, I have SO many pictures in it. It would take a lot of my time to get all those before cancelling my account, right? HAHA =p Now dare me to delete my twitter account. I'd answer you with a BIG, BIG I CAN'T. I can't do that. It is hard. haha Hard I'm telling you! Don't try to hack my account 'cause I can kill you! haha Well...no, I can't kill. haha I can only hate you until death. :) 


Twitter is now very famous. As in big time!! ALMOST all of the celebrities, whether Hollywood or local, own an account. Here is a 
tweet earlier today. here it is ----->
AND I totally agree. haha I so love 
Twitter :))

2 comments:

  1. Grabe! Tweet-ddict, haha! Didn't know about TweetItNow. Is it still free? Ma try nga, haha.

    ♥ Erika
    http://shesidainty.tumblr.com
    http://www.shopdainty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's free :)) go :)) free advertisement yung blog ko. =p haha

    ReplyDelete