Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rom Villaseran

Well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures of Sir Rom but I'm sure to post pictures of his works. :)) I'm going to tell you guys again of how I discovered a great artist. See he's been doing album covers of well known bands. One of those bands is Kjwan. Ate bought me that particular CD (This is a different story but never mind.=p).  You know, the album cover got me so curious. 



I find it so beautiful and yet I don't get it. So to find out, I tweeted Kjwan's former band member Jorel Corpus. I asked for the interpretation and he sent me a link of Rom's statement. Here's the exact tweet:

  Jorel of Yore 
@ 
@  thats what Rom Villaseran, the artist had to say about that.


Starting then, I searched about his works and fall in love with them. Here are some of them: 






Rom Villaseran was born on 1975. He studied architecture at UST until his junior year, then after a 6 month stay in New York, he resumed his studies but this time at the UP College of Fine Arts.
He has worked with Greyhoundz, Slapshock, Queso, Wolfgang and Kjwan.
Also with Rock Awards-2000

While doing this blog, I searched for more informations about him but instead, I found a lot of blogs and write ups. :))

Try to type Rom Villaseran on Google and you'll see more! 


I think he is a great artist and that he is born to share his talent.

For more updates and information about this great man, click any of the links.


No comments:

Post a Comment