Saturday, April 23, 2011

ADDICTED

I turn my tweets into blog! Haha whew! For those who’d get annoyed by this blog, go ahead. But I won’t say sorry. You have your choice to read or not read this. So suit yourself. =p J

                I wanted to tweet so badly but I know I couldn’t because my niece, Nica, and I starting April 19 are on internet fasting. You, guys, wouldn’t know how hard it was for me to avoid tweetitow-ing. Hahaha =p But I did avoid and I really didn’t use the internet. When I was about to read the book again, I really wanted to tweet. So what I did was I wrote everything I wanted to tweet and when I thought about writing it, I was like “I could literally use all the pages of my memo pad.” Well because I don’t use the back pages. I tweet a lot and I could really consume all the pages with all that 5 days of internet fasting. So the next thing I did was type them on my phone and save them. And what I am doing now is typing them directly on my computer (MS Word). And I want you to know that while doing this, I almost clicked on Google Chrome! Haha silly me!

                April 20 starting 1:30 am?
  •  Aaaaaw. Gabe wants me to buy him PSP. L Too bad I couldn’t.
  • Climax of 13 Reasons Why, tape 5, side A!!!! WHOA! Couldn’t stop reading!!!
  • Crying because of the book!!!
  • Good thing no one could see me crying. HAHAHA
  • Glee later! I’m so excited!!!
  • Still reading. Umaga na. Haha
  • Finished 13 Reasons Why!!! A very nice and touching book. You wouldn’t know your acts really affect a person. I started reading the book weeks ago but I restarted it yesterday because I got all confused and stuff. And I finished it today!!! Haha
  • Glee later!! Yiheeeeeee!! Will sleep after I finish watching Silly love Songs. Haha addict!!
April 20 starting 11am
  • Whoa!! That’s Gabe’s third bottle of milk! Haha lakas!!
  • I forgot to bring a book or two with me!!!! My books are on kuya’s crib. I have books here but they’re Percy Jackson and ooooooooooooh!! I remember. I have PDF files. J
  • I wanna read and so I will. Haha I have PDF file of The Notebook and Eat. Pray. Love. I’ll read The Notebook first. J
  • Gabe’s watching Courage the Cowardly Dog and Courage looks like Crush Bandicot in this episode. Oh how I miss playing the first ever Crush Bandicot.
  • Will sleep before Glee starts. Paused from reading. :p 
  • Glee :D
  • Cute ng Glee! J hihi
  • Cute ni Britney! Addict sa pusa. Haha
  • There goes Charice! Woohoo!
  • Hahahaha I love Puck! Cutiepatootie. :”)
  • Hahaha walangyang Sunshine Corazon yan. Walang idinulot na maganda.
  • Blaine: You’re a terrible person. You know that?
  • That’s nice of Rachel J
  • Haaaaaaaaaaaaay Glee J
  • Will take a bath. =p
  • Will join the procession J
  • Procession is finished. Ate tokong after. Haha yuuuuuuuuuuum J
  • So tempted by the internet. Haha =p
  • I want to download Glee. Especially now that we have our own connection. Hihi but I can’t =p
  • Can finally download Glee every week J
  • #MaraClara J)
  • Christian!! Sobrang sweet naman! =p #MaraClara
  • Clarang insecure! Haha #MaraClara
  • Si Derrick naman epal masyado kina Mara at Christian! #MaraClara
  • BOOM!!! Nag-init na ulo ni Christian. Si Derrick kasi e. Haha buset lang! #MaraClara
  • Yes! Gusto ko na mag next week. HAHA J suntukan! Haha #MaraClara
  • Book of Eli! J
  • Something’s wrong with my Laptop.
  • Talked to Gara and Perry. J kwentuhan lang. =p
  • Gabe’s birthday in 20 minutes. J Love you, Gabe!
  • Hahaha watching Is She Really Going Out With Him? with Ashe, Kuya and Dade. Funny!! =p
  • Updating my computer. :0
  • Happy birthday, Gabe!!!!! We love you!
  • Gonna end my day early. Well...early than usual. Good night/morning! Happy birthday, love love Gabe! J
  • 3 more days of internet fasting. =p please bear with me. Haha byeeeeeeeeee.
April 21 Starting 11am 
  • Good morning! J Gabey Gabey.
  • Finished washing our clothes. Hihi
  • Eating Arroz Caldo with the relatives.
  • Got my mani-pedi =p
  • I was supposed to attend the mass but I didn’t K
  • All we did today was eat, eat, and eat.
  • Not tweeting much. Hehe
  • Whoa! Was watching The Stepfather with Ashe. My heart was POUNDING!!!! Hahaha David is such an evil!
  • Was preoccupied hihi.
  • About to watch The Final Destination.
  • The Final Destination. =p
  • This movie’s pissing me off!
  • Just pure morbid. Nonsense!
  • Ang lamig naman! Bwisit! haha
  • Aaaaaw I miss Marc Abaya’s tweets and I miss tweeting him as well. L
  • Haaaaay nako! Bwisit na movie to. HAHA
  • Watching 3 Idiots. =p
  • WHOA! That blew me away! Haha! That was actually very good. J Very inspiring. Oh wow.
  • Now I’ll watch Richie Rich until I get sleepy.
  • Early Friday morning. Hahaha no meat today. =p
  • Will join the procession later.
  • Dad link on.
  • Richie!
  • Round 1 to Richie. Hihi
  • It’s almost 6am. Starting to get hungry. Hahaha!
  • Tulog na ko. Will continue watching this maybe tomorrow. =p
  • Good morning! J
April 22 starting 12 pm
  • Bummer. Kain. Tulog. Higa.
  • Magpu-prusisyon kami.
  • While taking my bath for the procession, I slipped and got myself wounded in the drainage. Wanna see? Here! Haha
  • When we got home from the procession, we watched Glee and the Passion of the Christ. The movie makes me really, really sad. L
  • My wound really hurts. Bloody Friday for me. K
  • You know, I actually learned from Eljay today. Learned that Veronica isn’t really the name of the girl who wiped Jesus Christ’s face. He said the girl’s name is unknown and Veronica came from the cloth’s type, Veron and the word icon. Something like that.
  • Jad was shockingly bonding with us.
  • I miss Ashe. She’s in Plaridel.
  • Oooooooooooooh!!! I just hit my wound. Hahaha
  • Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch!
  • All is well. All is well.
  • Now watching Disney’s the Kid again. Hehe
  • I changed the channel. Haha now watching Live to Dance.
  • I’ve been drinking my juice without noticing the insect on it. hahaha
  • Will continue watching Richie Rich. Hehe
  • Watched Glee again! Hahaha just can’t get enough of it AND Blaine. Haha J Love. Love Darren Criss.
  • Well I gotta sleep somehow. So I’ll be sleeping. Bye J
Was busy to tweet today. Haha I’m back anyway =p


No comments:

Post a Comment