Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An Answered Prayer

"Lord sana po this week maging maayos na yung OJT ko." This is what I was asking Lord when I prayed last Sunday and Monday night. [I know you won't believe but yes, I do pray almost every night. As long as my sleep is planned or...whatever.]


I went to a job interview this morning. Miss Marisse talked to me first and she was so kind. We were just like girl-friends. She asked me about the consumer behavior paper and the like. She even made me describe the packaging of 2-in-1 Pancit Canton(our group's innovated product). It was fun. :) She didn't intimidate me AT ALL. After minutes of talking, they made me wait for a LITTLE while then made me talk to Sir Red. Him, too, wasn't intimidating. It was in straight English but he was kind and he was like helping me answer his own questions. HAHA! I didn't know why I wasn't nervous with this interview. My favorite part of our talk is when I told him that I idolize Coca-Cola. Anyway, after talking to Mr. Red, I had to wait for a while. It was more or less 30 minutes.


It was all worth the wait.


After her talk with another applicant, she approached me and said "Hinintay mo pa talaga ko." haha It was nice of her to say that. Well I didn't know if I could go or not so I waited. She told me to come back on the 24th with my papers. Which means that I got in! haha YAHOO!!! :))


I can't even explain the feeling. This is like drinking Coke :) Happiness.


So what's the point in blogging? The point is that Lord answered my prayer. The week isn't about to end yet! Today's just Wednesday. Lord has His ways. He knows that I want a peace of mind and He's giving me peace of mind. Lord, thank You. There's so much gratitude in me that You truly deserve. THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment